VOYAGE DE LEADERS EN INDE
A LA RENCONTRE DU LEADER ECLAIRE QUI EST EN VOUS
De Bangalore aux Backwaters, de la vie moderne et foisonnante à la nature ressourçante du Kerala, un voyage initiatique exceptionnel de 9 jours aux sources de la spiritualité indienne. Une immersion totale dans l’Inde authentique faite de rencontres et d’expériences fortes suivie d’un temps de retraite et d’intériorité dans lequel chacun sera accompagné vers un leadership éclairé et engagé dans le monde. Lieu : Inde du Sud – limité à 16 personnes.
LEARNING ADVENTURE IN INDIA – At the source of spirituality
Becoming a mindful and purpose-driven leader for the world
Note importante : un niveau d’anglais correct est nécessaire pour participer à ce voyage.
THE SPIRIT OF THE JOURNEY
In partnership with its Indian local partner LYHT (Living Yoga in Himalayan Tradition), Monasterra has designed an exclusive 9-day trip for business leaders, at the crossroad of the worlds of VUCA (Volatility, Unpredictability, Complexity and Ambiguity) and wisdom.
This high class journey represents a unique experience for a limited group of leaders ready to get out their comfort zone and live an authentic adventure that will speak to their body, mind, heart and soul. In this journey, you will learn from others, from Nature and reconnect to yourself.
Being radically different from a classical business learning expedition (or a touristic tour !), the numerous and various activities of the journey have been carefully conceived to create a very unique transformational leadership process.
The journey is divided in two parts that include a 3-day deep immersion in the India culture, economic and social challenges (in Bengalore) followed by a 5-day retreat in the beautiful and inspiring region of Kerala.
Why India ?
For French business leaders, India is today a unique country to experience the fast-evolving business world, its complexity, uncertainty but also its incredible power of bringing holistic individual growth through philosophy and spiritual practices. It is a place to witness global change.
At the same time, India remains a unique land of spirituality, cradle land of yoga, buddhism or hindouism. India’s temples and ashrams offer the perfect background to reconnect to one’s inner wisdom and explore the subjects that really matters.
Principles and key benefits
This learning adventure aims at creating the best conditions and moments to help you live a strong and deep experience of learning and personal transformation.
Monasterra’s and LYHT’s combined know-hows allowed us to create a process based on the following principles :
Understand VUCA: jump straight into a completely different world to yours in order to explore new realities, challenges, thought processes, beliefs and world visions.
Get inspired by others : meet with Indian changemakers who are bringing solutions and positive transformation in the world of business and society, amidst a VUCA reality
Open your heart : allow yourself to feel your emotions as guides to your personal evolution.
Immerse into yourself : reconnect to yourself through age-old classical Indian philosophy and practices related to Vedanta, Yoga and Ayurveda to find your higher purpose, the true meaning of your action and align them to the leader you aspire to be.
Share with your peers : share your insights, thinkings and issues and take advantage of collective intelligence of the group.
Get back to action : crystallise your learnings into first step actions. Return to France with a refreshed vision, a renewed energy and new ideas that make positive difference for your organization and society.
Key moments of the journey
The intense and rich program of the journey is a combination of on the ground experiences, in the street immersion and discoveries, meetings with various Indian social and business actors, visits of symbolic or inspiring places, walks in beautiful nature, individual introspection moments and group workshops and sharings. And more.
Among all this, we can mention the following specific moments :
- Experiencing VUCA on the streets and markets amidst everyday people and their lives.
- Finding inspiration from real actors who are bringing change in business and society regardless of the myriad challenges VUCA brings.
- Close interaction with children at an NGO (Non-Governmental Organisation) to open your hearts and start the process of self-discovery.
- Understanding Indian philosophy and practices while also actively participating in a daily schedule in order to let Eastern spirituality plant/ nurture the seed of transformation.
- Moments of introspection, silence and contemplation.
- Coaching sessions, workshops and teachings to help you discover and grow toward an enlighted leadership.
- Daily yoga and meditation practices.
- Numerous moments of sharing with other French leaders in a deep and authentic way.
And off course, numerous times to discover Indian culture in an authentic way, discover Indian’s spirituality, visit sacred places and enjoy Kerala’s beautiful nature.
What this Learning Adventure is NOT
This trip is not to be confused with a classical learning expedition. The purpose is not to understand how to do business in India nor getting new managerial ideas. This journey is not a standard business trip either : the trip is intense, with possible disconfort, but full of epic moments and joy.
Is this for me ?
This Learning Adventure is open to business leaders such as entrepreneurs, managers, CEO’s, key managers and intrapreneurs.
More specifically, this journey may be for you if one or a few of those questions resonate(s) for you :
- You want to discover real India in a way that will possibly change yourself and change the way you do business.
- You want to truly understand complexity in order to find new challenges and inspiration.
- You are facing a moment of personal deep interrogations regarding the strategy of your company/department and/or your own professional future.
- You feel the need to realign yourself, get back to what really matters for you as a leader and more generally in your life.
- You want to live a real adventure with other French leaders who share the same will to change the way they do business in order to better contribute to solving social and environmental issues.
- You are looking for an experience that will open your heart and your mind as well as help you pursue your spiritual path.
Dates : departure on the 16th of november, from Nice or Paris. Return on the 25th of november.
Price : 3490 € per person in a single bedroom (3190 € in a double bedroom ; no VAT applicable).
This price include :
- 9 days and 8 nights in India (full-boarding accomodation in two confortable hotels, food and beverages, shutles from and to the airports).
- A domestic flight from Bengalore to Trivandrum (Kerala) on the third day.
- A complete personal transformational process including a preparatory interview and a post-trip coaching session.
- The permanent presence of the two experienced facilitators (Priya and Romain)
- Numerous visits and encounters with inspiring indian leaders.
- Daily workshops, teachings and processes on leadership, daily yoga and meditations sessions.
This price does NOT include :
- The round-trip flight to India (from 564 € to 850 €, departure from Paris or Nice with Emirates). Flight will be booked through our travel agency Partner.
- The visa that is necessary to enter India (141 €). The request can be made online here.
- A personal multi-risk insurance (cancellation and repatriation) subscribed with the flight ticket.
The group size is limited to 16 people. with a minimum 10 to be reached to garantee the journey.
Accordingly to Monasterra’s mission, up to 10% of the revenus of the journey will be given to a local Non Gouvernmental Organisation and carbon emissions of the flights will be compensated.
Next step to participate
Please fill the contact form here to contact us. We will call you back to give you additional information and book your seat.
Intervenant(s) de la retraite
Romain is an entrepreneur, keynote speaker and executive coach. As founder of Monasterra, his mission is to help business leaders willing to live a more aligned and conscious leadership. Convinced that such leaders have the power to contribute to solving the main social and environmental issues, he has inspired and supported hundred of managers through retreats, training and conférences since 2015.
Romain is a graduate from Neoma Business School. Prior to Monasterra, he ran his own consulting company for 12 years in the field of psychological risks and well-being at work. Romain is married and lives near Aix-en-Provence.
Priya is the co-founder of Mi-shift, a learning organisation that enables seasoned and new leaders undergo a mindset shift helping them generate new possibilities for themselves, their companies and their societies back home. Yoga is a cornerstone of her life and she loves enabling others to embrace the physical and spiritual benefits of yoga.
Priya has a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology and Economics. Prior to Mi-Shift, she worked at Accenture for 10 years, in their HR function. She is married, and lives in Bangalore, India.